Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just for Jenny

Its 10:00 on Tuesday night. I was on FB (aka CrackBook) and talking to one of my bestest friends Jenny. She says to me "when are you going to update your blog?????", I told her that we havent been up to much lately, BUT I would update the blog just for her. Then she added there better be pics of the "nothing" going on. :)

Here it goes:

On Saturday, Chad and I did the MS Walk again this year. It turned out to be a stupendous day!! Needless to say the weatherman was wrong AGAIN ( I need a job where I get paid to make stuff up, I think I'd be pretty good at it). Thanks to everyone who came to walk with me!

Sunday, nothing...

Monday, again nothing....

Tuesday, I had mtgs all day, now Im listening to the wash machine and dryer, along with the stupid Cubs game and listening to Chad get more excited about the Cubs then he does about me (hehe), was on FB, oh and I went grocery shopping tonight. Whew what a Tuesday huh?? Such is the life of an old mom. :)

Below are some pics of the kids...just randoms pics...Kobey in her favorite hat, Coop playin army men on the counter, playin outside...just everyday stuff...but arent they cute?? :)










1 comment:

jenbaum said...

Yes - they're cute, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing updated pics of them, even of their nothing-ness! :) And, besides, what about Easter??? Did you not take any pictures of eggs, or baskets, or bunnies, or something????