Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Long time no blog!

Ok so its been way too long since I've updated this thing, but I've been getting harrassed by some people to get busy with updates. :) I guess I've just been lazy...well lazy and our computer took a dump at home and we really need to go buy a new one.

Anywho I guess I'll highlight my birthday party. :) Cause my friend "Jenny" says too!! On Feb 28th Chad and his helpers threw me a 30th (yes I said 30, I hardly look it so its hard to believe Im really 30, but trust me I am) Birthday Party. It was so much fun! A good time with lots of friends...cant get much better can it??






















1 comment:

jenbaum said...

Thanks for the update! :) Your pics are great... you don't look a day over twelve!!! Wait - is that a compliment either??? Hmm... well... ya know... you look great is what I meant! I promise, though, 30 is suckin' more and more all of the time. My knees are KILLIN' me! :) Good luck! :)