Monday, October 20, 2008

Fun times!

Last week my friend Jen was home. I love to have her home, she is greatly missed when she's not here!! But good news is she now lives in the cities. So now shes within driving distance and I'll be able to see her more often. Yeah for me! Anywho...Jen and I got together with another classmate of ours, Brandy and Jen's sister-in-law Erin (who just happened to go to high school with my hubby). We went to Paradiso and ate a little and drank a little. Oh and they made fun of me cause they said I have a fake smile...well duh! I sooo suck at pictures, but they should just be proud of me for taking a picture. Cause I never used to even like to have pictures taken....so its a step in the right direction! Now Im just gonna have to practice my smiles in the mirror. Thanks for making me paranoid girls!! :)



1 comment:

jenbaum said...

Anytime, friend! Anytime!